Thursday, January 28, 2010

A True Friend

By: JUSTIN MAE L. AGUILAR
A true friend, is what I deserve to have
Someone, somebody who knows to show love
True friends always have a shoulder to lean on
Someone who helps you to carry on
A true friend who does not betray
A person who always want me to stay
The one who does not fight me back
Somebody who wishes me good luck
The one who does not write wrong
The one who does not talk about me and so on
The one who never make stories
Just to prove all her fantasies
The one who don’t cry to make me pity
Someone who’ll never destroy me
Somebody that will never ever let me down
Someone who does not want me to frown
A friend whom you can count on
A person who’s willing to give up everything
A chamber to help you move on
Somebody who keeps nothing
Do you consider yourself as one?
‘Cause I think you better back off and face down
Cause you don’t act like what you say
You don’t know who you are today?
You better be careful of your words
You better put down your swords
For a true friend never makes me believe
For I’m someone not for you to deceive

No comments:

Post a Comment