Friday, January 29, 2010

Counterfeit Sorry

A hard wounded heart

A silent cry in the dark

Stroked right away like a dart

In my life it was a remarkable mark


Wish you’re tickled pink

Now that I’m totally shrink

Hope you can truly find

The true happiness of your mind


It hurts me

For how forged you are

It smudged me

But now at least I know who you really are


Counterfeit that’s what you’re intended to do

For cowards are afraid of what is true

If that sin is what you lost

What’s mine is dignity, I’ve valued most


I know we can’t play the same games before

We can’t share the same giggles

Now my heart is swollen with sore

For your counterfeit is what triggers


Past is past

There’s nothing I want to erase

Nothing lasts

But for you in my heart there’s always a space


Affected?

I just want PEACE

Neglected?

We both need forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment